Unbroken - Melody Grace "My mom always said, there are two kinds of love in this world: the steady breeze, and the hurricane."

I was immediately hooked once I read the prologue. This story was beautifully written. For Juliet, she experienced both types of love. Emerson was her 'hurricane', her soul mate, also the man who tore her heart into pieces four years ago. While Daniel was her 'steady breeze', her boyfriend who was safe, patient and calm. He helped her recover from Hurricane Emerson. But does one, every truly recover from a hurricane?

I'm not a fan of love triangles especially when characters are indecisive on whom to choose. Thank goodness, this story didn't have any of those elements. You also couldn't help falling for Daniel too. I mean seriously, after everything that transpired, he was still there for her. I hope he finds his happily ever after, he deserves it.

It was so easy to see the connection & chemistry between Juliet & Emerson. After four years, the passion and intensity was still there. You couldn't help but love them both.

"...if you're lucky, you might get to fall in love so hard and so deep, that it changes you. That love seeps its way into every atom and molecule in your whole being, so that even if it's over, or the two of you are forced apart, you'll always carry the imprint of their soul with you, steady as a heartbeat. Forever."

This was a fast read for me, probably because I couldn't put the darn book down once I started. I can't wait to read more books from M. Grace!