Come Alive by Karina Halle

Come Alive  - Karina Halle

It feels bittersweet to make it this far. I already feel the impending loss with the fact that only two more books remain before the season ends. Yes, I said season (like a tv series, in hopes that there will be a Season 2 of Experiment in Terror).
With that being said, I am glad to have started this series when I did. I probably would have gone bat shit crazy if I started this sooner and had to wait for each book to be released, especially after Lying Season and On Demon Wings.
Come Alive was probably the best point in the series to get fully caught up. It’s completely through Dex’s POV, which I’ve got to admit, is pure perfection. It had the perfect dose of drama and trust me; there was some major drama here. Oh Dex, how I wanted to slap you several times. Thank goodness, you finally came to your senses. I loved this one so much that every page felt 'status update’ worthy plus there’s the fact that I’ve practically highlighted the whole book. And let’s not forget about the ending here … it leaves you satisfied with enough closure that will keep you at bay until Ashes to Ashes comes out.

Oh, and by the way, Chapter 4 … one of the best chapters out there.

P.S.:
Thank you, Kim for encouraging me to read this series and major HUGS to all my GR friends that supported & listened through all my rants. I truly appreciate it.